Pipe Wraps (4HR)Model: Pipe Wraps (4HR) - Starting at: £3.90
Pyroplex® CE Marked Pipe Wraps have been specifically designed to reinstate the fire resistance of a wall or floor which has been penetrated by services such as plastic flammable pipes used in soil, waste and drainage services.
Pyroplex® CE Marked Pipe Wraps are available in two fire ratings; 2 hour and 4 hour. To fit, simply fix wrap around the pipe using adhesive tab and slide along pipe into wall/floor cavity. After insertion the cavity around the pipe can be made good with filler.
· Pyroplex® CE Marked Pipe Wraps have achieved a fire rating of either 2 hour or 4 hour.
· Easy to place around pipe and slide into position.
· Intumescent material is totally unaffected by water, is robust, ‘non-flaking’ and difficult to tear.
· Colour coded; red sleeve 200 series, and silver sleeve 4 hours.
Field of Application
Pyroplex® CE Marked Pipe Wraps have been specifically designed to prevent the passage of fire and hot gases through:
· Concrete and masonry walls.
· Concrete floor constructions.
· Soil, waste and drainage ‘above ground’ applications.