FD90 Intumescent and Smoke Seal KitModel: FD90 Intumescent Seal Kit - Starting at: £31.80
The Pyroplex FD90 90 Minute Fire Resistant Door System offers a high performance intumescent sealing solution for 90 minute fire resisting timber doorsets and has been tested to BS476: Part 22: 1987.
The FD90 System has been designed for use in fire rated timber door edges and frames. The system is suitable for use in single action, single leaf, fire resistant pedestrian doorset assemblies that require 90 minute fire resistance.
Field of application
The Pyroplex® FD90 System has been specifically designed for use in the following applications:
- For use on 90 minute timber fire resisting door assemblies.
- In single action, single leaf, fire resistant pedestrian doorset assemblies.
- Safety access and egress routes.
- Cross corridor situations requiring 90 minute fire resistance.
- Supplied in a kit configuration.
- Identification on each product ensures full traceability.
- Supplied with self-adhesive backing for ease of application.
- Provided with rigid box outer casing for added durability.
- Pyroplex® intumescent material is high-pressure and multi-directional.
Pyroplex® FD90 System is a three-part component system that comprises of; 3 x Rigid Box Seals [15 x 6mm], 3 x Rigid Box Seals [25 x 6mm], and 1 x Strip [50 x 2mm].
Supplied with 3 x face fitting Twin Flipper smoke seal with self-adhesive backing.
Pyroplex® FD90 System has been tested to BS 476: Part 22: 1987 & BS 476: Part 31-1: 1983.
This solution has been tested and designed for use within timber fire doors, please refer to the door manufacturers guidelines.